Saturday 10 January 2009

Citlights !!!


It was 10:30 at night when I started to drive from Romford Road. I was going back to my flat in Basingstoke. If driven to the speed limits, it would take approximately two hours to drive from London to Basingstoke. I had to cross the Dartford Crossing Bridge on the M25, the London orbital. I always liked European Classical music. I am an appreciator of the sorts of Michael Nyman, Boobley and Kenny G. I like Margaret's show "smooth classics at 6" on the Classic FM. I usually hear to Classic FM while I drive. As I drove up the bridge, I could see the London's skyline slowly unveiling. London is beautiful at night. Amazing!!! Citilights!!!

Citilights... few very bright...few very dim... all added together looks amazing!!!  I always reflected my life in the citilights. Each of the citilights relate to various incidents in my life, few very bright and few very dim, some hide and some shine, few made me laugh and few made me think, all added together, it is amazing. If there were no dim lights and all the citilights were bright, I would not imagine they look as attractive as they do. Similarly, if not for those thought provoking, rough incidents in my life, it would not have been such an exciting and beautiful journey so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment